Thursday, August 24, 2017

Zlatan Ibrahimovic! The King Is Back In The Fold

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is back in Manchester United team and amazingly he will wear the number 10 shirt left by former team-mate Wayne Rooney, who joined Everton this season. The club is delighted that he has signed a 1-year contract.

The 35-year-old was an important figure in the United team last season, scoring 28 goals in 46 appearances and help the club to lift the EFL cup against Southampton. He said: "I am back to finish what I started. It was always mine and the club's intention for me to stay. I cannot wait to get back out on that Old Trafford pitch, but I also know that I have to take my time to make sure that I am ready. I have been working hard and will continue to do so to make sure I am in the best possible condition for my return to the pitch"

The manager, Jose Mourinho said : "We are delighted Zlatan is on the road to recovery and we are equally delighted to have his ambition and experience back with us. After his contribution last season he deserves our trust and we will be patient waiting for him to return. I have no doubt that he will be important in the second part of the season".

No comments:

Post a Comment